Boudin SF is a flagship restaurant presently 7,200 square feet and built in 2015.  It is the northern anchor for Santa Rosa’s Montgomery Village founded in 1951. The restaurant includes a local ACRE coffee shop for the client’s prestige as the greatest northern site.

Boudin SF is a flagship restaurant presently 7,200 square feet and built in 2015.  It is the northern anchor for Santa Rosa’s Montgomery Village founded in 1951. The restaurant includes a local ACRE coffee shop for the client’s prestige as the greatest northern site.

 B Street is a four-acre urban density study located at 150 B Street downtown Santa Rosa. The podium design includes a ground level created for retail and community benefit spaces and with adjacent parking. Two more levels of parking arise above and the remaining four stories are market rate housing units. 

B Street is a four-acre urban density study located at 150 B Street downtown Santa Rosa. The podium design includes a ground level created for retail and community benefit spaces and with adjacent parking. Two more levels of parking arise above and the remaining four stories are market rate housing units. 

 Marin Community Clinics is an illustration of a comfortable, non-threatening, family-centered medical environment.  With all community clinics design and construction budgets are limited, therefore inexpensive off-the-shelf materials and finishes are used in creative ways to meet the construction schedule timeline and come in under budget.

Marin Community Clinics is an illustration of a comfortable, non-threatening, family-centered medical environment.  With all community clinics design and construction budgets are limited, therefore inexpensive off-the-shelf materials and finishes are used in creative ways to meet the construction schedule timeline and come in under budget.

 
 The “Edgewater” home is located at One DeSilva Drive in Marin County. It was built by Lehmann Brothers of New York as a high-end speculative home.  Built on the foundation of an old 1920’s cottage that was later expanded into a party house designed by architects Anshen and Allen the rock promoter Bill Graham.  At the time is was the only house to cantilever out over the waters of San Francisco Bay. 

The “Edgewater” home is located at One DeSilva Drive in Marin County. It was built by Lehmann Brothers of New York as a high-end speculative home.  Built on the foundation of an old 1920’s cottage that was later expanded into a party house designed by architects Anshen and Allen the rock promoter Bill Graham.  At the time is was the only house to cantilever out over the waters of San Francisco Bay. 

  Louis Howard   In 2001 a fire destroyed a 1950’s residence, owned by Dr. Joel Hedgpeth and his wife Florence who were in their 90’s. Their son Warren stewarded over insurance claims and a new design that featured a more age sensitive floor plan, mostly one story. 

Louis Howard

In 2001 a fire destroyed a 1950’s residence, owned by Dr. Joel Hedgpeth and his wife Florence who were in their 90’s. Their son Warren stewarded over insurance claims and a new design that featured a more age sensitive floor plan, mostly one story. 

 Santa Rosa Community Health Center Dental Clinic is located in a commercial building the project focused on the renovation and remodeling for their first all-dental clinic. Hedgpeth Architects is fast and flexible with design and documentation, which is essential for fast tracking health facility projects..

Santa Rosa Community Health Center Dental Clinic is located in a commercial building the project focused on the renovation and remodeling for their first all-dental clinic. Hedgpeth Architects is fast and flexible with design and documentation, which is essential for fast tracking health facility projects..